Thank You Gift Baskets - Thank You Gifts
There are times when words are just aren’t enough…when you want to do something special to say Thank You.
These are some samples of simple Thank You Gifts. For other thank you gift ideas, check out our gourmet gift baskets. For the tea lover, we have a wide variety of tea gifts. Or scan the list of ideas under Gift Type above.
If you still don’t find the perfect gift, email us what you have in mind and we’ll do our best to help you.
Easy Ways to Say Thank You for Business Owners
If you’re in business, you have competition. And you are probably trying to think of ways to stand out from the crowded arena.
Not just during the holidays but year-round. Remember, it costs far more to acquire a new client than it does to keep an existing client loyal and happy.
Thank yous have to be sincere but they don’t have to be expensive. And they don’t always have to be gifts.
Here are some ideas to get you started.
1. Call them and thank them for their business. It can only take a few minutes but can be worth gold since you may be the only one who does.
2. Send them a handwritten note. It can be time consuming if you save them up and do them all at once. But keep a pile of thank you note cards on your desk and write them as soon as you service their business. If you don’t have lots of time to write, hire a student with good handwriting to do them for you.
3. Keep your eyes peeled for articles that may be of interest to them. If you see their name in the paper or an article about their industry, attach a short note to it, and send it on its way. You could forward a blog post to them as well.
4. Reward their referrals to you. Don’t take those referrals for granted. This is a great time to send a USEFUL gift with your company name on it — such as a mug imprinted with your company name and filled with an assortment of beverages or candies. If you receive a lot of referrals, Maple Ridge Farms has some wonderful candy and cookie gifts that can be imprinted with your company name.
5. Remember to say Thank You all Year. Don’t wait until the holidays. You’ll really be remembered if you send them a small gift occasionally throughout the year. Everyone loves cookies. Check out our cookie gifts which can be personalized just for your business. Or for something really unique, a giant fortune cookie with your custom fortune is a memorable gift.
6. Send Congratulations. If a client or prospect is promoted, gets a new job, or even gets married or has a new baby, send them congratulations. It can be as inexpensive as a card or a congratulations gift basket or cookie gift.
7. Host an annual “Customer Appreciation Day.” Host a party or special event in honor of your best customers and let them know how much you appreciate working with them. Send out creative invitations using a promotional product. Make it a fun event that they will look forward to attending.